Part Number: CSR8811
Function: BlueCore A08 0.5mm WLCSP Bluetooth v4.0
Package: 28-ball 2.57 x 3.21 x 0.6mm, 0.5mm pitch WLCSP Type
The CSR8811 is a product from CSR’s Connectivity Centre. It is a single-chip radio and baseband IC for Bluetooth 2.4GHz systems including EDR to 3Mbits/s and Bluetooth low energy.
CSR8811’s dual-mode radio enables it to connect to the billions of Bluetooth products already on the
market, as well as a new generation of Bluetooth low energy devices.
Bluetooth low energy allows mobile devices to exchange simple data sets with very low consumption.
Example use cases include watches, medical sensors and fitness trainers that can operate for many years from a small coin cell battery. CSR8811 brings Bluetooth low energy to the mobile phone, allowing it to connect to this new class of devices. […]
1. Dual-mode Bluetooth®/Bluetooth low energy radio
2. Fully qualified Bluetooth v4.0 IC
3. Bluetooth Smart Ready
4. Can form part of Bluetooth v4.0 + HS system
5. Class 1 or Class 2 Bluetooth power levels
6. High-sensitivity Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy receiver
7. Full-speed Bluetooth operation with full piconet and scatternet support
8. On-chip balun and minimal BOM
9. Low-power selectable 1.2 to 3.6V I/O
10. Integrated I/O and core regulators
11. High-speed UART port (up to 4Mbps)
12. HFP v1.6 wide-band speech supported on-chip
13. On-chip encoding of SBC and aptX codecs for A2DP music streaming
14. PCM/I2S digital audio interface
15. Support for IEEE 802.11 coexistence
16. Green (RoHS and no antimony or halogenated flame retardants)