This post explains for the semiconductor Codec.
The Part Number is CX20671.
The function of this semiconductor is Low-Power Codec SoC.
The package is QFN 40 Pin Type.
Manufacturers : CONEXANT
Preview images :
Conexant’s CX20671 HD Audio codec SoC is a low-power,102 dB SNR, highperformance audio codec with integrated 2-WRMS (per channel) stereo speaker amplifier with Spread Spectrum EMI dispersion technology. Two independent pairs of DACs and three independent pairs of ADCs support Multi-Streaming and Real Time Communications applications. The audio fidelity of the device exceeds Microsoft WLP 4.0 Desktop and Notebook Premium Logo requirements. Additionally, the device achieves a high level of integration by featuring an integrated 5 V to 3.3 V Low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulator that guarantees high performance analog audio performance without incurring external BOM, and an integrated 3.3 V to 1.8 V low-dropout voltage regulator used to power internal digital blocks. […]
1. 24-bit, two pairs of independent DACs and three pairs of independent ADCs
2. ProCoustic headphone driver, which delivers 50 mW into 32 Ω load with no pop, eliminating the need for an external amplifier and DC-blocking capacitors
3. Integrated 5 V to 3.3 V low-dropout voltage regulator for improved audio performance, eliminating need for external regulator or power transistor
4. Integrated 3.3 V to 1.8 V low-dropout voltage regulator, used to power digital blocks
5. Integrated 2 WRMS (per channel) class-D stereo speaker amplifier with Spread Spectrum and 10-kV ESD withstand capability