Part Number: D1138
Function: 150V, 2A, NPN Transistor
Manufacturer: SavantIC Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The D1138 is 150V, 2A, Silicon NPN Power Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
Characteristics of NPN Transistors :
1. Bipolar Junction : NPN transistors are bipolar junction transistors (BJT), meaning they have a structure consisting of three regions of alternating P-type and N-type semiconductors.
2. Current Amplification : NPN transistors are designed to amplify electrical current, and can be used in a wide range of electronic applications such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators.
3. Forward Biased : In order to operate, the base-emitter junction of an NPN transistor must be forward biased, meaning that the base must be connected to a positive voltage relative to the emitter.
1. With TO-220C package
2. Complement to type 2SB861
Absolute maximum ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Collector-base voltage Open emitter : VCBO = 200 V
2. Collector-emitter voltage Open base : VCEO = 150 V
3. Emitter-base voltage Open collector : VEBO = 6 V
4. Collector current : IC = 2 A
5. Collector power dissipation : Pc = 1.8 W
6. Junction temperature : Tch = 150 °C
7. Storage temperature: Tstg = -45 to +150 °C
1. Low frequency high voltage power amplifier TV vertical deflection output
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SD1138