Part Number: D2627
Function: 800V, 6A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220FI Type
Manufacturer: Sanyo Semicon Device
The D2627 is NPN Triple Diffused Planar Silicon Transistor.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
Characteristics of NPN Transistors:
1. Bipolar Junction: NPN transistors are bipolar junction transistors (BJT), meaning they have a structure consisting of three regions of alternating P-type and N-type semiconductors.
2. Current Amplification: NPN transistors are designed to amplify electrical current, and can be used in a wide range of electronic applications such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators.
• High speed.
• High breakdown voltage(VCBO=1500V).
• High reliability(Adoption of HVP process).
• Adoption of MBIT process.
• On-chip damper diode
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1500V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 800V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 6A
5. Collector Dissipation: Pc = 2W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Color TV Horizontal Deflection Output