A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
Part Number: D5032, 3DD5032
Function: 1500V, 8A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-3P(H)IS Type
Manufacturer: Jilin sino microeletronics
D5032 is an NPN bipolar high back pressure high-power transistor. The main process technologies used in manufacturing are: high-voltage mesa technology, triple diffusion technology, etc. It adopts a plastic fully encapsulated structure.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 600 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 8 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 50 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Low-frequency amplification shell rated bipolar transistor
2. Horizontal deflection output for color TV