Part Number : D78F0078
Function : 8-BIT, SINGLE-CHIP MICROCONTROLLER
Package : Plastic QFP 64 Pin Type
Manufacturers : NEC (Renesas Technology)
The µPD78F0078, D78F0078 is a product of the µPD780078 Subseries in the 78K/0 Series, and equivalent to the µPD780078 with a flash memory in place of internal ROM.
The µPD78F0078Y is a product of the µPD780078Y Subseries in the 78K/0 Series, and equivalent to the µPD780078Y with a flash memory in place of internal ROM. This device can be programmed without being removed from the substrate.
1. General-purpose registers : 8 bits × 32 registers (8 bits × 8 registers × 4 banks)
2. External memory expansion space : 64 KB (on-chip external device expansion function)
3. 10-bit resolution A/D converter : 8 channels
4. Vectored interrupt sources : 26
5. Two types of on-chip clock oscillators (main system clock and subsystem clock)
Other data sheets within the file :
78F0078, 78F0078Y, D78F0078Y, UPD78F0078