Part Number : D78F9177
Function : 8-BIT MICROCONTROLLER
Package : LQFP 44 Pin Type
Manufacturers : NEC (Renesas Technology)
This is 8-BIT SINGLE-CHIP MICROCONTROLLER.
The µPD78F9177 and µPD78F9177Y are µPD789177, 789177Y Subseries (small, general-purpose) in the 78K/0S Series. The µPD78F9177 replaces the internal ROM of the µPD789176 and µPD789177 with flash memory, while the µPD78F9177Y replaces the ROM of the µPD789176Y and µPD789177Y with flash memory. Because flash memory allows the program to be written and erased electrically with the device mounted on the board, this product is ideal for the evolution stages of system development, small-scale production and rapid development of new products.
1. Minimum instruction execution time selectable from high speed (0.2 µs) and low speed (3.2 µs) (with CPU clock of 10 MHz)
2. General-purpose registers: 8 bits × 8 registers
3. On-chip power-on clear (POC) circuit and low voltage detector (LVI)
4. On-chip watchdog timer (operable on internal low-speed Ring-OSC clock)
5. I/O ports: 17
6. 10-bit resolution A/D converter: 4 channels
Block Diagram :
Other data sheets within the file :
78F9177Y, D78F9177, UPD78F9177GB-8ES, UPD78F9177YGA-9EU