This post describes for the semiconductor D78F9177.
The Part Number is uPD78F9177.
The function of this semiconductor is 8-BIT SINGLE-CHIP MICROCONTROLLER.
The manufacturer of this part is NEC.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The uPD78F9177 and uPD78F9177Y are uPD789177, 789177Y Subseries (small, general-purpose) in the 78K/0S Series. The uPD78F9177 replaces the internal ROM of the uPD789176 and uPD789177 with flash memory, while the uPD78F9177Y replaces the ROM of the uPD789176Y and uPD789177Y with flash memory. Because flash memory allows the program to be written and erased electrically with the device mounted on the board, this product is ideal for the evolution stages of system development, small-scale production and rapid development of new products.
• Pin compatible with mask ROM version (except VPP pin)
• Flash memory: 24 Kbytes
• High-speed RAM: 512 bytes
• Minimum instruction execution time can be changed from high-speed (0.4 ms: @5.0-MHz operation with main system clock) to ultra-low-speed (122 ms: @ 32.768-kHz operation with subsystem clock)
• 10-bit resolution A/D converter: 8 channels
• I/O ports: 31
• Serial interface: 2 channels
• 3-wire serial I/O mode / UART mode: 1 channel
• SMB (mPD78F9177Y only): 1 channel
• Timers: 6 channels
• 16-bit timer: 1 channel
• 8-bit timer/event counter: 2 channels
• 8-bit timer: 1 channel
• Watch timer: 1 channel
• Watchdog timer: 1 channel
• On-chip 16-bit multiplier
• Power supply voltage: VDD = 1.8 to 5.5 V