This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is D965.
The function of this semiconductor is 22V, 5A, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: WEJ ELECTRONIC
Preview images :
D965 is 22V, 5A, NPN Silicon Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. Power dissipation : PCM: 0.75 W (Tamb=25℃)
2. Collector current : ICM: 5 A
3. Collector-base voltage : V(BR)CBO: 42 V
4. Operating and storage junction temperature range : TJ, Tstg: -55℃ to +150℃