Part Number : DAC5662-EP
Function : DUAL 12-BIT 200-MSPS DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG CONVERTER
Package : 48-Pin Thin Quad Flat Pack (TQFP) type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The DAC5662, DAC5662-EP is a monolithic, dual-channel 12-bit, high-speed digital-to-analog converter (DAC) with on-chipvoltage reference.
Operating with update rates of up to 200 MSPS, the DAC5662 offers exceptional dynamic performance, tight gain, and offset matching characteristics that make it suitable in either I/Q baseband or direct IF communication applications.
Each DAC has a high-impedance differential-current output, suitable for single-ended or differential analog-output configurations. External resistors allow scaling the full-scale output current for each DAC separately or together, typically between 2 mA and 20 mA. An accurate on-chip voltage reference is temperature compensated and delivers a stable 1.2-V reference voltage. Optionally, an external reference may be used.
The DAC5662 has two 12-bit parallel input ports with separate clocks and data latches. For flexibility, the DAC5662 also supports multiplexed data for each DAC on one port when operating in the interleaved mode. The DAC5662 has been specifically designed for a differential transformer coupled output with a 50-Ω doubly terminated load. For a 20-mA full-scale output current a 4:1 impedance ratio (resulting in an output power of
4 dBm) and 1:1 impedance ratio transformer (–2-dBm output power) are supported.
• Controlled Baseline
– One Assembly
– One Test Site
– One Fabrication Site
• Extended Temperature Performance –55°C to 125°C
• Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturin Sources (DMS) Support
• Enhanced Product-Change Notificat
• Qualification Pedigree
• 12-Bit Dual Transmit Digital-to-Anal Converter (DAC)
• 200-MSPS Update Rate
• Single Supply : 3 V to 3.6 V
• High Spurious-Free Dynamic Range (SFDR) : 85 dBc at 5 MHz
• High Third-Order Two-Tone Intermodulation (IMD3) : 78 dBc at 15.1 and 16.1 MHz
• WCDMA Adjacent Channel Leakage Ratio(ACLR): 70 dB at 30.72 MHz
• Independent or Single Resistor Gain Control
• Dual or Interleaved Data
• On-Chip 1.2-V Reference
• Low Power: 330 mW
• Power-Down Mode: 15 mW
Other data sheets within the file :
DAC5662MPFBEP, DAC5662MPFBREP, V62/06651-01XE, V62/06651-02XE