Part Number: DFF2N60
Function: 600V, 2.4A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220F Type
DFF2N60 is 600V, N-Channel MOSFET. An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
This N-channel enhancement mode field-effect power transistor using DI semiconductor’s advanced planar stripe, DMOS technology intended for off-line switch mode power supply. Also, especially designed to minimize rds(on) and high rugged avalanche characteristics. The TO-220F PAK pkg is well suited for charger SMPS and small power inverter application.
1. High ruggedness
2. RDS(on) (Max 5.5 Ω )@VGS=10V
3. Gate Charge (Typical 15nC)
4. Improved dv/dt Capability
5. 100% Avalanche Tested
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 2.4 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 28 W
5. Avalanche energy: Ear = 2.8 mJ
6. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
7. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C