Part Number : DLPC6401
Function : DLP Display Controller for High-brightness Portable Displays
Package : BGA (419) Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
Image and Pinouts :
The DLPC6401 digital controller, part of the DLP 0.45 WXGA chipset, provides reliable operation of the 0.45 WXGA DMD and is designed for high brightness portable projection display applications.
The device provides a convenient interface between user electronics and the DMD, incorporating edge adaptive de-interlacing, illumination control, data re-formatting required by the DMD, and a 64 Mbit internal DRAM for DMD frame data which eliminates the need for an external high-speed data memory. The result is high image quality in a small board area, thus enabling low-cost projectors for a wide range of applications, including mobile cinema, mobile gaming, enterprise projectors, set-top boxes, notebook accessories and docking stations, and wearable displays.
The device is one component of the DLP 0.45 WXGA chipset. For information regarding the other components of the chipset, contact your TI representative.
• Provides a 30-Bit Input Pixel Interface:
– YUV, YCrCb, or RGB Data Format
– 8, 9, or 10 Bits per Color
– Pixel Clock Support up to 150 MHz
• Provides a Single Channel, LVDS Based, Flat-Panel Display (FPD)-Link Compatible Input Interface :
– Supports Sources up to a 90-MHz Effective Pixel Clock Rate
– Four Demodulated Pixel-Mapped Modes
• Supported for 8, 9, 10 YUV, YCrCb, or RGB Formatted Inputs
• Supports 45- to 120-Hz Frame Rates
• Full Support for Diamond 0.45 WXGA
• High-Speed, Double Data Rate (DDR) Digital Micromirror Device (DMD) Interface
• 149.33-MHz ARM926 Microprocessor
• Battery Powered Mobile Accessory HD Projector
• Battery Powered Smart HD Accessory
• Screenless Display – Interactive Display
Other data sheets within the file : DLPC6401ZFF