Part Number : DMO465R, DM0465R
Manufacturers : Fairchild
The DMO465R, FSDM0465RE, FSDM0565RE, and FSDM07652RE are an integrated Pulse Width Modulator
This device is an integrated high-voltage power-switching regulator that combines an avalanche-rugged SenseFET with a current mode PWM control block. The PWM controller includes an integrated fixed-frequency oscillator, under-voltage lockout, leading-edge blanking (LEB), optimized gate driver, internal soft-start, temperature-compensated precise-current sources for a loop compensation, and self-protection circuitry.
Compared with a discrete MOSFET and PWM controller solution, it can reduce total cost; component count, size, and weight; while simultaneously increasing efficiency, productivity, and system reliability. This device is a basic platform well suited for cost-effective designs of flyback converters.
DMO465R PDF Datasheet 650V Integrated Power Switch for 48Watt offline flyback converters
- Internal Avalanche Rugged Sense FET
- Advanced Burst-Mode Operation Consumes Under 1 Watt at 240VAC&0.5W Load
- Precision Fixed Operating Frequency (66kHz)
- Internal Start-up Circuit
- Improved Pulse-by-Pulse Current Limiting
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Overload Protection (OLP)
- Internal Thermal Shutdown Function
Official Site : Fairchilsemi.com