Part Number: DPC-817C, DPC817C
Function: PHOTOTRANSISTOR / PHOTOCOUPLER
Package: DIP 4 Pin Type
Manufacturer: KeepJump International Technology ( http://www.keepjump.com.tw )
DPC-817C is Phototransistor, Photocoupler.
A photocoupler, also known as an optocoupler or an optical isolator, is an electronic component that provides electrical isolation between two circuits while allowing them to communicate with each other optically.
It typically consists of an LED and a photodetector, such as a photodiode or a phototransistor, housed in a single package.
The LED transmits an optical signal to the photodetector, which converts it into an electrical signal that can be used to trigger or switch another circuit.
1. The DPC-817 series are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon phototransistor
2. The lead pitch is 2.54 mm
1. Current transfer ratio ( CTR : 50 ~ 600% at If=5ma, Vce = 5V )
2. High isolation voltage between input and output ( Viso=5000V rms )
3. Creepage distance > 7.62 mm
4. Operation temperature up to +110°C
5. Compact small outline package
1. Computer terminals
2. System appliances, measuring instruments
3. Signal transmission between circuits.
Posts related to ‘ Phototransistor ‘
|MCT4||Phototransistor Optocoupler – Fairchild|
|OP505||Infrared selected NPN phototransistor|
|MCT2||Phototransistor, 6 Pin – ISOCOM|
|LTV4N35||Photocoupler ( Phototransistor )|