Part Number: DRV10983, DRV10983Z
Function: 12- to 24-V, Three-Phase, Sensorless BLDC Motor Driver
Package: HTSSOP (24) Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
DRV10983 is a three-phase sensorless motor driver with integrated power MOSFETs, which can provide continuous drive current up to 2 A. The device is specifically designed for cost-sensitive, low-noise/low external component count applications.
The DRV10983 uses a proprietary sensorless control scheme to provide continuous sinusoidal drive, which significantly reduces the pure tone acoustics that typically occur as a result of commutation. The interface to the device is designed to be simple and flexible. The motor can be controlled directly through PWM, analog, or I2C inputs. Motor speed feedback is available through either the FG pin or I2C.
• Input Voltage Range: 8 to 28 V
• Total Driver H + L rDS(on): 250 mΩ
• Drive Current: 2-A Continuous Winding Current (3-A Peak)
• Sensorless Proprietary Back Electromotive Force (BEMF) Control Scheme
• Continuous Sinusoidal 180° Commutation
• No External Sense Resistor Required
• For Flexibility User May Include External Sense Resistor to Monitor Power Delivered to Motor
Other data sheets are available within the file: DRV-10983