Part Number : DRV8711
Function : STEPPER MOTOR CONTROLLER IC
Package : PowerPAD (HTSSOP) 38 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
Image and Pinouts :
The DRV8711 is a stepper motor controller that uses external N-channel MOSFETs to drive a bipolar stepper motor or two brushed DC motors. A microstepping indexer is integrated, which is capable of step modes from full step to 1/256-step.
An ultra-smooth motion profile can be achieved using adaptive blanking time and various current decay modes, including an auto-mixed decay mode. Motor stall is reported with an optional back-EMF output.
A simple step/direction or PWM interface allows easy interfacing to controller circuits. A SPI serial interface is used to program the device operation. Output current (torque), step mode, decay mode,and stall detection functio ns are all programmable via a SPI serial interface.
1. Pulse width modulation (PWM) microstepping motor driver
2. Flexible decay modes, including automatic mixed decay mode
3. Stall detection with optional BEMF output
4. Highly configurable SPI serial interface
5. Internal reference and torque DAC
Other data sheets within the file : DRV8711DCP, DRV8711DCPRDRV8711