Part Number : DS1804
Function : Nonvolatile Trimmer Potentiometer
Package : DIP, SO 8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Dallas Semiconductor -> Maxim Integrated
Image and Pinouts :
The DS1804 NV trimmer potentiometer is a nonvolatile digital potentiometer
This port consists of the control inputs CS, INC, and U/D. The DS1804 is available in three resistor grades, which include a 10kΩ, 50kΩ, and 100kΩ. The device is provided in an industrial temperature grade. Additionally, the DS1804 will operate from 3V or 5V supplies and is ideal for portable application requirements. Three packaging options are available and include the 8-pin (300 mils) DIP, 8-pin (150 mils) SO, and 8-pin (118 mils) μSOP.
The DS1804 is a single nonvolatile potentiometer. The device has a total of 100 tap-points including the L- and H- terminals. A total of 99 resistive segments exist between the L- and H- terminals. These tap points are accessible to the W-terminal, whose position is controlled via a three-terminal control port.
1. Single 100-Position Taper Potentiometer
2. Nonvolatile (NV) On-Demand Wiper Storage
3. Operates from 3V or 5V Supplies
4. Up/Down, Increment-Controlled Interface
5. Available in 8-Pin (300 mils) DIP, 8-Pin (150 mils) SO, and 8-Pin (118 mils) µSOP
6. -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature Range