Part Number : DS18B20
Function : Programmable Resolution 1-Wire Digital Thermometer
Package : TO-92, uSOP 8pin type
Manufacturers : Maxim Integrated (formerly Dallas)
The DS18B20 digital thermometer provides 9-bit to 12-bit Celsius temperature measurements and has an alarm function with nonvolatile user programmable upper and lower trigger points.
The Device communicates over a 1-Wire bus that by definition requires only one data line (and ground) for communication with a central microprocessor. It has an operating temperature range of -55°C to +125°C and is accurate to ±0.5°C over the range of -10°C to +85°C.
In addition, the Device can derive power directly from the data line (“parasite power”), eliminating the need for an external power supply.
1. Unique 1-Wire® interface requires only one port pin for communication
2. Each device has a unique 64-bit serial code stored in an onboard ROM
3. Multidrop capability simplifies distributed temperature sensing applications
4. Requires no external components
5. Can be powered from data line. Power supply range is 3.0V to 5.5V
- Maxim Official Homepage
Other data sheets within the file : DS18B20+, DS18B20+T&R, DS18B20-SL+T&R, DS18B20-SL/T&R