Part Number: DS90UB914A-Q1
Function: 25-100MHz 10/12-Bit FPD-Link III Deserializer
Package: 48 WQFN Pin
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The DS90UB914A-Q1 chipset offers a FPD-Link III interface with a high-speed forward channel and a bidirectional control channel for data transmission over a single coaxial cable or differential pair.
The chipset incorporates differential signaling on both the high-speed forward channel and bidirectional control channel data paths. The serializer/deserializer pair is targeted for connections between imagers and video processors in an ECU (Electronic Control Unit).
This chipset is ideally suited for driving video data requiring up to 12-bit pixel depth plus two synchronization signals along with bidirectional control channel bus.
1. 25-MHz to 100-MHz Input Pixel Clock Support
2. Continuous low latency bidirectional control interface channel with I2C support at 400-kHz
3. 2:1 Multiplexer to choose between two input images
4. Capable of receiving over 15-m coaxial or 20-m shielded twisted-pair cables
5. Robust Power-Over-Coaxial (PoC) operation
6. Receive equalizer automatically adapts for changes in cable loss
2. Security and surveillance
3. Industrial machine vision
Other data sheets are available within the file:
DS90UB913A, DS90UB913A-Q1, DS90UB913ATRTVJQ1,