This is one of the transistor types.
Part Number: E13009L, KSE13009L
Function: 400V, 12A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-3P Type
The E13009L is 400V, 12A, NPN Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
1. High Speed Switching
2. Suitable for Switching Regulator and Motor Control
Absolute Maximum Ratings
- Collector-Base Voltage : VCBO = 700 V
- Collector-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 400 V
- Emitter-Base Voltage : VEBO = 9 V
- Collector Current (DC) : IC = 12 A
- Collector Current (Pulse) : ICP = 24 A
- Base Current : IB = 6 A
- Collector Dissipation (TC=25°C) : PC = 130 W
- Junction Temperature : TJ = 150 °C
- Storage Temperature : TSTG = – 65 ~ 150 °C
1. High Voltage Switch Mode