Part Number: EKM6251
Function: U+P RF Mouse Rx Controller
Package: DIP, SOP 16 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Elan Microelectronics Corp
The eKM6251 is standard RF Mouse Receiver (Rx) Controller for USB and PS/2 compatible interface. It’sreceives the RF packet data fromRF Rx module (circuits). And decode the RF packet data and transmitting the data to PC by USB or PS/2 interface. The eKM6251 have internal EEPROMto storage the Device ID, do not need the external storage device like 93C46. It’shave built-in RF signal sampling and noise immunity function to improve the RF data decode efficiency.
1. Operating voltage: 2.5V~5.5V
2. Built-in regulator to generate 3.3V
3. Operating frequency: 6.00Mhz
4. Built-in USB Device Controller and Interface.
5. Support USB and PS/2 detect mode and compatible interface.
6. Built-in EEPROM to storage 1 byte Device ID (255 sets)
7. Built-in RF signal sampling and noise immunity function.
8. Support a LED to display RF packet receive status and ID set mode.
1. USB RF Mouse Rx
2. PS/2 RF Mouse Rx
Other data sheets are available within the file: KM6251
EKM6251 Datasheet PDF Download