Part Number : F16-100HIP
Function : 16 Megabit Serial Flash Memory with 4Kbytes Uniform Sector
Package : 8-pin 200mil SOP Type
The manufacturers of this product is Eon Silicon Solution.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The EN25F16, F16-100HIP is a 16M-bit (2048K-byte) Serial Flash memory, with advanced write protection mechanisms, accessed by a high speed SPI-compatible bus. The memory can be programmed 1 to 256 bytes at a time, using the Page Program instruction.
The F16-100HIP is designed to allow either single Sector at a time or full chip erase operation. The F16-100HIP can be configured to protect part of the memory as the software protected mode. The device can sustain a minimum of 100K program/erase cycles on each sector.
1. Single power supply operation
– Full voltage range: 2.7-3.6 volt
2. 16 Mbit Serial Flash
– 16 M-bit/2048 K-byte/8192 pages
– 256 bytes per programmable page
3. High performance
– 100MHz clock rate
4. Low power consumption
– 5 mA typical active current
– 1 μA typical power down current
5. Uniform Sector Architecture:
– 512 sectors of 4-Kbyte
– 32 blocks of 64-Kbyte
– Any sector or block can be erased individually