Part Number: FDMA6023PZT
Function: Dual P-Channel PowerTrench, -20 V, -3.6 A, 60 mΩ
Package: MicroFET 2×2 Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
This device is designed specifically as a single package solution for the battery charge switch in cellular handset and other ultraportable applications.
It features two independent P-Channel MOSFETs with low on-state resistance for minimum conduction losses. When connected in the typical common source configuration, bi-directional current flow is possible.
The MicroFET 2X2 Thin package offers exceptional thermal performance for it’s physical sizeand is well suited to linear mode applications.
1. Max rDS(on) = 60 mΩ at VGS = -4.5 V, ID = -3.6 A
2. Max rDS(on) = 80 mΩ at VGS = -2.5 V, ID = -3.0 A
3. Max rDS(on) = 110 mΩ at VGS = -1.8 V, ID = -2.0 A
4. Max rDS(on) = 170 mΩ at VGS = -1.5 V, ID = -1.0 A
5. Low Profile-0.55 mm maximum – in the new package MicroFET 2×2 mm Thin
6. HBM ESD protection level > 2.4 kV typical (Note 3)
7. RoHS Compliant
8. Free from halogenated compounds and antimony oxides
1. Battery protection
2. Battery management
3. Load switch
Other data sheets are available within the file: FDMA6023PZ, FDMA6023