Part Number: FDV302P
Function: – 25V, – 0.12A, Digital FET, P-Channel, Transistor
Package: SOT-23 Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
This P-Channel logic level enhancement mode field effect transistor is produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, high cell density, DMOS technology. This very high density process is especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance. This device has been designed especially for low voltage
applications as a replacement for digital transistors. Since bias resistors are not required, this one P-channel FET can replace several digital transistors with different bias resistors such as the DTCx and DCDx series.
1. Very low level gate drive requirements allowing direct operation in 3V circuits. VGS(th) < 1.5V.
2. Gate-Source Zener for ESD ruggedness. >6kV Human Body Model
3. Compact industry standard SOT-23 surface mount package.
4. Replace many PNP digital transistors (DTCx and DCDx) with one DMOS FET.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = – 25 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 8 V
3. Drain current: ID = – 0.12 A
4. Maximum Power Dissipation: Pd = 0.35 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file: FDV302