This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
Part Number: FQPF8N60C
Function: N-Channel QFET MOSFET, 600V, 7.5A, 1.2 Ω
Package: TO-220, TO-220F
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
The FQPF8N60C is 600V, 7.5A, N-Channel QFET MOSFET.
These N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchildís proprietary, planar stripe, DMOS technology.
This advanced technology has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation mode.
These devices are well suited for high efficiency switched mode power supplies, active power factor correction, electronic lamp ballasts based on half bridge topology.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. 7.5A, 600V, RDS(on) = 1.2Ω @VGS = 10 V
2. Low gate charge ( typical 28 nC)
3. Low Crss ( typical 12 pF)
4. Fast switching
5. 100% avalanche tested
6. Improved dv/dt capability
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 7.5 A (Tc = 25°C)
4. Power Dissipation: Pd = 48 W (Tc = 25°C)
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file: FQP8N60C