This post explains for the IGBT.
The Part Number is G4PC50W.
The function of this semiconductor is N-channel, 600V, 55A, IGBT.
Package: TO-247AC type
Manufacturer: International Rectifier
Preview images :
This is 600V, 55A, IGBT. The IGBT is insulated-gate bipolar transistor.
1. Designed expressly for Switch-Mode Power Supply and PFC (power factor correction) applications
2. Industry-benchmark switching losses improve efficiency of all power supply topologies
3. 50% reduction of Eoff parameter
4. Low IGBT conduction losses
5. Latest-generation IGBT design and construction offers tighter parameters distribution, exceptional reliability
1. Lower switching losses allow more cost-effective operation than power MOSFETs up to 150 kHz
(“hard switched” mode)
2. Of particular benefit to single-ended converters and boost PFC topologies 150W and higher
3. Low conduction losses and minimal minority-carrier recombination make these an excellent option for resonant mode switching as well (up to >300 kHz) […]