Part Number: GH-1A-12L
Function: 1 Pole, 12V Relay, 0.36W
Package: DIP 5 Pin PCB Type
Manufacturer: Golden Technology Group (H.K) Limited
The GH-1A-12L is 1 Pole, 12V Relay.
A 12V relay is an electromechanical switch that is activated by an electrical signal of 12 volts. It consists of a coil, a set of contacts, and a mechanical mechanism that connects or disconnects the contacts when the coil is energized.
When the 12V signal is applied to the coil of the relay, it creates a magnetic field that pulls the contacts into the closed position. When the signal is removed, the contacts return to their original position. This allows the relay to switch high voltage and high current loads using a low voltage signal.
1. Superminiature, High power.
2. Low coil power consumption.
3. PC board mounting.
1. Contact Arrangement: 1A, 1B, 1C
2. Contact Material Nil: Ag, CdO S: Ag, SnO2
3. Contact Rating (resistive): 5A, 6A, 10A, 12A,15A/125VAC,28VDC; 6A/277VAC; 5A,10A/250VAC
4. Max. Switching Power: 336W 2500VA
5. Max. Switching Voltage: 110VDC 380VAC Max. Switching Current : 12A
6. Contact Resistance or Voltage drop: 50mΩMax. Item 3.12 of IEC255-7
1. SPST(single-pole single-throw)
2. SPDT(single-pole double-throw)
3. DPST(double-pole single-throw)
4. DPDT(double-pole double-throw)
1. Automation system, electronic equipment
2. Instrument and meter, communication facilities and remote control facilities.
Other data sheets are available within the file: GH-1A12L, GH1A12L, GH-1A-24L, GH1A24L