This post explains for the IGBT.
The Part Number is IHW15N120R3.
The Marking is H15R1203.
The function of this semiconductor is 1200V, 15A, IGBT.
The package is TO-247-3 type
Manufacturer: Infineon Technologies
Preview images :
This is 1200V, 15A, Reverse conducting IGBT with monolithic body diode.
1. Powerful monolithic body diode with low forward voltage designed for soft commutation only
2. TRENCHSTOPTM technology applications offers:
(1) Very tight parameter distribution
(2) High ruggedness, temperature stable behavior
(3) Low VCEsat
(4) Easy parallel switching capability due to positive temperature coefficient in VCEsat
3. Low EMI
4. Qualified according to JESD-022 for target applications
5. Pb-free lead plating; RoHS compliant
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Collector to emitter voltage: Vces = 1200 V
2. Gate to emitter voltage: Vges = ± 20 V
3. Collector current : Ic = 15 A (Tc = 100°C)
4. Collector dissipation : Ptot = 254 W (Tc = 25°C)
5. Junction temperature : Tj = 175 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +175 °C
1. Inductive cooking
2. Inverterized microwave ovens
3. Resonant converters
4. Soft switching applications