This is OP AMP.
Part Number : HA17741
Function : General-Purpose Operational Amplifier (Frequency Compensated)
Package : DIP 8 Pin
Manufacturers : Hitachi Semiconductor
The HA17741 / HA17741PS is an internal phase compensation high-performance operational amplifier, that is appropriate for use in a wide range of applications in the test and control fields.
IC Operational Amplifier Application Examples
A multivibrator is a square wave generator that uses an RC circuit charge/discharge operation to generate the waveform. Multivibrators are widely used as the square wave source in such applications as power supplies and electronic switches. Multivibrators are classified into three types, astable multivibrators, which have no stable states, monostable multivibrators, which have one stable state, and bistable multivibrators, which have two stable states.
1. High voltage gain : 106 dB (Typ)
2. Wide output amplitude : ±13 V (Typ) (at RL ³ 2 kW)
3. Shorted output protection
4. Adjustable offset voltage
5. Internal phase compensation
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Power-supply voltage : Vcc = +18 V, Vee = -18 V
2. Input voltage : Vin = ±15 V
3. Differential input voltage : Vin(diff) = ±30 V
4. Allowable power dissipation : PT = 670 mW
Other data sheets within the file : HA17741PS