Part Number: HAIS100-P
Function: Current Transducer
Manufacturer: LEM ( https://www.lem.com/ )
HAIS100-P is Current Transducer. A current transducer, also known as a current sensor or current transformer, is an electrical device used to measure or monitor the electric current flowing through a conductor or a circuit. It works by transforming the primary current passing through it into a secondary current or voltage that is proportional to the primary current but at a reduced magnitude.
For the electronic measurement of currents: DC, AC, pulsed…, with galvanic separation between the primary circuit and the secondary circuit.
1. Hall effect measuring principle
2. Galvanic separation between primary and secondary circuit
3. Insulation test voltage 2500 V
4. Low power consumption
5. Single power supply +5 V
6. Fixed offset & sensitivity
7. Insulating plastic case recognized according to UL 94-V0.
1. Small size and space saving
2. Only one design for wide current ratings range
3. High immunity to external interference
4. Vref IN/OUT.
1. AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives
2. Static converters for DC motor drives
3. Battery supplied applications
4. Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
5. Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
6. Power supplies for welding applications