Part Number : HD3SS213
Function : 5.4Gbps DisplayPort 1.2a 2:1/1:2 Differential Switch
Package : nFBGA (50) Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The HD3SS213 is a high-speed passive switch capable of switching two full DisplayPort 4 lane ports from one of two sources to one target location in an application. It will also switch one source to one of two sinks.
For DisplayPort applications the HD3SS213 supports switching of the Auxiliary (AUX), Display Data Channel (DDC) and Hot Plug Detect (HPD) signals in the ZEQ package.
• Compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 electrical standard
• 2:1 and 1:2 switching supporting data rates up to 5.4 Gbps
• Supports HPD switching
• Supports AUX and DDC switching
• Wide –3-dB differential BW of over 5.4 GHz
• Excellent dynamic characteristics (at 2.7 GHz):
Other data sheets within the file :