Part Number: HD3SS2521
Function: DockPort Controller
Package: 5mm x11mm, 56-Pin WQFN Package (RHU)
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The HD3SS2521 is an integrated DockPort switch solution. It provides independent 2:1 passive switching for the SuperSpeed USB and Display Port signals as well as for the USB 2.0 (HS/FS/LS) and I2C necessary to support DockPort applications.
In addition, a firmware upgradable integrated DockPort controller is provided to manage host and dock side DockPort detection, signal switch and power configuration.
The HD3SS2521 is offered in 56-pin WQFN package and is specified to operate from a single supply voltage of 3.3V over the temperature range of 0°C to 70°C .
• Supports Host-and Dock-side Applications
• VCC Operating Range 3.3V ± 10%
• SuperSpeed USB I/O Supports Common Mode Voltage from 0V to 2.2V
• USB 2.0 I/O Supports Signal Up to 3.6V
• Wide –3dB Differential BW on High-bandwidth Path of over 6 GHz
• Excellent High-bandwidth Path Dynamic Characteristics on (at 2.5GHz)
Other data sheets are available within the file: