Part Number: HD74HC564P
Function: Octal D-type Flip-Flop (with 3-state outputs)
Package: DIP 20, SOP 20 Pin type
Manufacturer: Renesas Electronics
These devices are positive edge triggered flip-flops. The difference between HD74HC564 and HD74HC574 is only that the former has inverting outputs and the latter has noninvertering outputs.
Data at the D inputs, meeting the set-up and hold time requirements, are transferred to the Q or outputs on positive going transitions of the clock (CK) input. When a high logic level is applied to the output control (OC) input, all outputs go to a high impedance state, regardless of what signals are present at the other inputs and the state of the storage elements.
1. High Speed Operation: tpd (Clock to Output) = 13 ns typ (CL = 50 pF)
2. High Output Current: Fanout of 15 LSTTL Loads
3. Wide Operating Voltage: VCC = 2 to 6 V
4. Low Input Current: 1 μA max
5. Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC (static) = 4 μA max (Ta = 25°C)
Other data sheets are available within the file: HD74HC564FPEL, HD74HC564RPEL, HD74HC574FPEL, HD74HC574P