Part Number : HV9910B
Function : Universal High Brightness LED Driver
Pacakge : SOIC 8, 16 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Microchip
The HV9910B is an open loop, current mode, control LED driver IC. The HV9910B can be programmed to operate in either a constant frequency or constant off-time mode.
It includes an 8.0 – 450V linear regulator which allows it to work from a wide range of input voltages without the need for an external low voltage supply. The HV9910B includes a PWM dimming input that can accept an external control signal with a duty ratio of 0 – 100% and a frequency of up to a few kilohertz. It also includes a 0 – 250mV linear dimming input which can be used for linear dimming of the LED current.
1. Switch mode controller for single switch LED drivers
2. Enhanced drop-in replacement to the HV9910
3. Open loop peak current controller
4. Internal 8.0 to 450V linear regulator
5. Constant frequency or constant off-time operation
6. Linear and PWM dimming capability
7. Requires few external components for operation
Other data sheets within the file :