This is is a type of lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
Part Number: ICR18650-30B
Function: Lithium-ion Rechargeable Cell, Nominal Capacity : 2950mAh (0.2C, 2.75V discharge)
Cell Dimension : Height : 65.00mm max, Diameter : 18.40mm max
1. Standard Charge
This “Standard Charge” means charging the cell with charge current 1475mA and constant voltage 4.35V at 25℃ for 3hours.
2. Standard Discharge Capacity
The standard discharge capacity is the initial discharge capacity of the cell, which is measured with discharge current of 590mA with 2.75V cut-off at 25℃ within 1hour after the standard charge.
Standard Discharge Capacity ≥ 2850mAh
3. Initial internal impedance
Initial internal impedance measured at AC 1kHz after rated charge.
Initial internal impedance ≤ 100mΩ
4. Temperature Dependence of Discharge Capacity
Capacity comparison at each temperature, measured with discharge constant current 590mA and 2.75V cut-off after the standard charge is as follows.
1. High energy density and high capacity
2. Long cycle life
3. Low self-discharge rate
4. Wide range of operating temperatures
1. Requires a protection circuit to prevent overcharging and over-discharging
2. Can be hazardous if not handled properly
3. More expensive than some other battery types