Part Number : IDW10G65C5, Marking : D1065C5
Function : 650V SiC Schottky Diode / 5th Generation thinQ
Package : TO247-3 Type
Manufacturers : Infineon Technologies
ThinQ!™ Generation 5 represents Infineon leading edge technology for the SiC Schottky Barrier diodes. Thanks to the more compact design and thin wafer technology, the new family of products shows improved efficiency over all load conditions, resulting from both the improved thermal characteristics and a lower figure of merit (Qc x Vf).
The new thinQ!™ Generation 5 has been designed to complement our 650V CoolMOS™ families: this ensures meeting the most stringent application requirements in this voltage range.
1. Revolutionary semiconductor material – Silicon Carbide
2. Benchmark switching behavior
3. No reverse recovery/ No forward recovery
4. Temperature independent switching behavior
5. High surge current capability
6. Pb-free lead plating; RoHS compliant
7. Qualified according to JEDEC1) for target applications
8. Breakdown voltage tested at 22 mA2)
9. Optimized for high temperature operation
Other data sheets within the file : IDW10G65, IDW10G65C5XKSA1