Part Number: IR2520D
Function: ADAPTIVE BALLAST CONTROL IC
Package: Small 8-pin DIP or SOIC package.
Manufacturer: International Rectifier
The IR2520D, IR2520S is a complete adaptive ballast controller and 600V half-bridge driver integrated into a single IC for fluorescent lighting applications. The IC includes adaptive zero-voltage switching (ZVS), internal crest factor over-current protection, as well as an integrated bootstrap FET.
The heart of this IC is a voltage controlled oscillator with externally programmable minimum frequency.
All of the necessary ballast features are integrated in a small 8-pin DIP or SOIC package.
• 600V Half Bridge Driver
• Integrated Bootstrap FET
• Adaptive zero-voltage switching (ZVS)
• Internal Crest Factor Over-Current Protection
• 0 to 6VDC Voltage Controlled Oscillator
• Programmable minimum frequency
• Micropower Startup Current (80uA)
• Internal 15.6V zener clamp on Vcc
• Small DIP8/SO8 Package
• Also available LEAD-FREE (PbF)
Other data sheets are available within the file:
IR2520DPBF, IR2520DS, IR2520DSPbF