Part Number: IRF540S
Function: 100V, 28A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: D2PAK Type
Manufacturer: Vishay Semiconductors
Image and Pinouts:
The IRF540S is 100V, 28A, N-Channel Power MOSFET.
Third generation Power MOSFETs from Vishay provide the designer with the best combination of fast switching,ruggedized device design, low on-resistance and cost-effectiveness.
The D2PAK (TO-263) is a surface mount power package capable of accommodating die size up to HEX-4. It provides the highest power capabilityand the lowest possible on-resistance in any existing surface mount package.
The D2PAK (TO-263) is suitable for high current applications because of its low internal connection resistance and can dissipate up to 2.0 W in a typical surface mount application.
1. Halogen-free According to IEC 61249-2-21 Definition
2. Surface Mount
3. Available in Tape and Reel
4. Dynamic dV/dt Rating
5. Repetitive Avalanche Rated
6. 175 °C Operating Temperature
7. Fast Switching
8. Ease of Paralleling
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 100 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 28 A
4. Maxumum Power Dissipation: Pd = 3.7 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file:
IRF540, IRF540SPBF, IRF540STRLPBF, IRF540STRRPBF, SIHF540S-E3