Part Number : IRIS-G5653
Function : INTEGRATED SWITCHER
Package : TO-220-5 Pin Type
Manufacturers : International Rectifier
IRIS-G5653A is a hybrid IC consists from power MOSFET and a controller IC, designed for Indirect feed-back Quasi-Resonant (including low frequency PRC) fly-back converter type SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply) applications. This IC realizes high efficiency, low noise, downsizing and standardizing of a power supply system reducing external components count and simplifying the circuit designs.
1. Oscillator is provided on the monolithic control with adopting On-Chip Trimming technology.
2. Small temperature characteristics variation by adopting a comparator to compensate for temperature on the control part.
3. Low start-up circuit current (100uA max)
4. Built-in Active Low-Pass Filter for stabilizing the operation in case of light load
5. Avalanche energy guaranteed MOSFET with high VDSS
6. The built-in power MOSFET simplifies the surge absorption circuit since the MOSFET guarantees the avalanche energy.
7. No VDSS de-rating is required.
8. Indirect feed-back by built-in error amplifier on Vin terminal
Other data sheets within the file : IRISG5653
IRIS-G5653 Datasheet PDF Download