Part Number : IRS2153
Function : SELF-OSCILLATING HALF-BRIDGE DRIVER IC
Package : DIP, SO 8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : International Rectifier
The IRS2153(1)D is based on the popular IR2153 self oscillating half-bridge gate driver IC using a more advanced silicon platform, and incorporates a high voltage half-bridge gate driver with a front end oscillator similar to the industry standard CMOS 555 timer.
HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable rugged monolithic construction. The output driver features a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. Noise immunity is achieved with low di/dt peak of the gate drivers.
1. Integrated 600 V half-bridge gate driver
2. CT, RT programmable oscillator
3. 15.4 V Zener clamp on VCC
4. Micropower startup
5. Non-latched shutdown on CT pin (1/6th VCC)
6. Internal bootstrap FET
7. Excellent latch immunity on all inputs and outputs
8. +/- 50 V/ns dV/dt immunity
Other data sheets within the file :
IRS21531, IRS21531D, IRS21531DPbF, IRS21531DSTRPbF