Part Number: JW5022
Function: 2A, 20V, Synchronous Step-Down Converter
Package: SOP 8 Pin Type
The JW5022 is a current mode monolithic buck switching regulator. Operating with an input range of 4.6V~20V, the JW5022 delivers 2A of continuous output current with two integrated
N-Channel MOSFETs. The internal synchronous power switches provide high efficiency without
the use of an external Schottky diode.
At light loads, regulators operate in low frequency to maintain high efficiency and low output ripple. Current mode control provides tight load transient response and cycle-by-cycle current limit.
1. 4.6V to 20V operating input range 2A output current
2. Up to 94% efficiency
3. High efficiency (>85%) at light load
4. Adjustable Soft-Start
5. Fixed 340kHz Switching frequency
1. Distributed Power Systems
2. Networking Systems
3. FPGA, DSP, ASIC Power Supplies
4. Green Electronics/ Appliances