Part Number: K117, 2SK117
Function: N-Channel FET ( Vgds = -50V, IG=10mA, Pd = 300mW )
Package: TO-92 Type
The K117 is -50V, 10mA, N-Channel MOSFET.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
1. High |Yfs|: |Yfs| = 15 mS (typ.) (VDS= 10 V, VGS= 0)
2. High breakdown voltage: VGDS= −50 V
3. Low noise: NF = 1.0dB (typ.) (VDS= 10 V, ID= 0.5 mA, f = 1 kHz, RG= 1 kΩ)
4. High input impedance: IGSS= −1 nA (max) (VGS= −30 V)
1. Gate-drain voltage : VGDS = −50 V
2. Gate current : IG = 10 mA
3. Drain power dissipation : PD = 300 mW
4. Junction temperature : Tj = 125 °C
5. Storage temperature range : Tstg = −55~125 °C
1. Low Noise Audio Amplifier