This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
Part Number: K12A60U, TK12A60U
Function: 600V, 12A, Silicon N Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220SIS, SC-67 Type
The TK12A60U is a N-channel power MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) manufactured by Toshiba.
It is commonly used as a switch in power electronics applications, where its low on-resistance
and fast switching speed make it well-suited for high-efficiency power conversion systems.
The K12A60U has a maximum drain-source voltage of 600V and a maximum drain current of 12A,
making it suitable for high voltage, high current applications.
1. Low drain-source ON-resistance : RDS (ON) = 0.36 Ω (typ.)
2. High forward transfer admittance : ⎪Yfs⎪ = 7.0 S (typ.)
3. Low leakage current: IDSS = 100 μA (VDS = 600 V)
4. Enhancement-mode: Vth = 3.0 to 5.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain-source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Drain-gate voltage (RGS = 20 kΩ): VDGR = 600 V
3. Gate-source voltage: VGSS = ±30 V
4. Drain power dissipation (Tc = 25°C): PD = 35 W
5. Single pulse avalanche energy : EAS = 69 mJ
6. Avalanche current : IAR = 12 A
7. Repetitive avalanche energy : EAR = 3.5 mJ
1. Switching Regulator
Official Homepage: https://toshiba.semicon-storage.com/