Part Number: K2141
Function: SWITCHING N-CHANNEL POWER MOSFET
Package: TO-220 Type
The K2141 is N-channel Power MOS Field Effect Transistor designed for high voltage switching applications.
• Low On-state Resistance : RDS(on)= 1.1 ΩMAX. (VGS= 10 V, ID= 3.0 A)
• LOWCiss Ciss= 1150 pF TYP.
• High Avalanche Capability Ratings
• Isolated TO-220 (MP-45F) Package
The diode connected between the gate and source of the transistor serves as a protector against ESD. When this device is actually used, an additional protection circuit is externally required if a voltage exceeding the rated voltage may be applied to this device.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 6 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 2 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C