This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is 2SK2645-01MR.
The function of this semiconductor is N-Channel MOSFET.
Manufacturer: Fuji Electric
Preview images :
K2645-01MR IS 600V, 9A, N-CHANNEL SILICON POWER MOSFET. An N-Channel Silicon Power MOSFET is a type of power MOSFET that uses N-type silicon semiconductor material in its channel region. This type of MOSFET is designed to handle high power levels and is commonly used in various power electronics applications.
1. N-Channel MOSFET: In an N-Channel MOSFET, N-type semiconductor material is used as the channel between the source and drain terminals. In this configuration, electrons are the majority charge carriers, and the flow of electrons (current) is controlled by the gate-source voltage.
1. High speed switching
2. Low on-resistance
3. No secondary breadown
4. Low driving power
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 35 V
3. Drain current: ID = 9 A
4. Max. Power dissipation : Pd = 50 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching regulators
2. UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply)
3. DC-DC converters