Part Number: K2647, 2SK2647
Function: 800V, 4A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220F15 Type
Manufacturer: Fuji Electric
K2647 is 800V, 4A, N-Channel MOSFET. An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. High Speed Switching
2. Low On-Resistance
3. No Secondary Breakdown
4. Low Driving Power
5. High Voltage
6. VGS = ± 30V Guarantee
7. Repetitive Avalanche Rated
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 800 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 4 A
4. Max. Power Dissipation: Pd = 40 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching Regulators
3. DC-DC converters
4. General Purpose Power Amplifier