Part Number: K2933
Function: 60V, 15A, N-Channel MOSFET, Transistor
Package: TO–220CFM Type
Manufacturer: Renesas Electronics
Image and Pinouts:
The K2933 is 60V, Silicon N-Channel MOSFET.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. Low on-resistance : RDS(on)= 0.040Ω typ.
2. 4V gate drive devices.
3. High speed switching
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 15 A
4. Channel dissipation: Pch = 25 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. High Speed Power Switching
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SK2933