This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
Part Number: K3530-01MR
Function: 800V, 7A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220F Type
This is 800V, 7A, N-Channel Silicon Power MOSFET.
(Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor)
It is commonly used as a switch in power electronics applications, where its low on-resistance
and fast switching speed make it well-suited for high-efficiency power conversion systems.
1. Switching regulators
2. UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply)
3. DC-DC converters
1. Continuous drain current : Vds = 800V
2. Pulsed drain current : Id = ± 7A
3. Gate-source voltage : VGS = ±30V
4. Repetitive or non-repetitive : IAR = 7A
5. Maximum Avalanche Energy : EAS = 235.3mJ
1. High speed switching
2. Low on-resistance
3. No secondary breadown
4. Low driving power
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SK3530-01MR, 2SK3530