Full Part Number is 2SK3561.
The Function is N-Channel, 500V, 8A, MOSFET ( Transistor )
The package is TO-220 type.
The manufacturer of the product is Toshiba Semiconductor.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The K3561 is a N-channel MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) manufactured by Toshiba. MOSFETs are used as electronic switches and voltage-controlled resistors in a variety of applications, including power supplies, motor drives, and switching power amplifiers.
The 2SK3561 is designed for high-power, high-frequency switching applications, where its fast switching speed and low on-resistance make it well-suited for high-efficiency power conversion systems.
In an N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET, the conductive channel is formed by applying a positive voltage to the gate terminal, which creates an electric field that attracts negatively charged electrons from the source region to the channel region. This increases the conductivity of the channel and allows current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
One of the key advantages of an N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET is its ability to operate with very low voltage and power levels, which makes it well-suited for use in battery-powered devices. It also has a high input impedance, which makes it compatible with digital logic circuits and other low-power devices.
1. Low drain-source ON resistance: RDS (ON)= 0.75 Ω(typ.)
2. High forward transfer admittance: | Yfs | = 6.5 S (typ.)
3. Low leakage current: IDSS= 100 μA (VDS= 500 V)
4. Enhancement mode: Vth= 2.0 to 4.0 V (VDS= 10 V, ID= 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings ( Ta = 25°C )
1. Drain-source voltage: VDSS = 500 V
2. Drain-gate voltage (RGS = 20 kΩ): VDGR = 500 V
3. Gate-source voltage: VGSS = ±30 V
4. Drain current (DC): Id = 8A
5. Drain power dissipation (Tc = 25°C): PD = 40 W
1. Switching Regulator ( Id = 8A, Idp = 32A )