This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
This post explains for the semiconductor K3562.
The Part Number is 2SK3562.
The function of this semiconductor is Silicon N Channel MOS Type Transistor.
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
The K3562 is Silicon N Channel MOS Type Field Effect Transistor.
• Low drain-source ON-resistance: RDS (ON) = 0.9 Ω (typ.)
• High forward transfer admittance: |Yfs| = 5.0 S (typ.)
• Low leakage current: IDSS = 100 μA (max) (VDS = 600 V)
• Enhancement mode: Vth = 2.0 to 4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA) […]
1. Switching Regulator
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = 600 V
3. Drain current: ID = 6 A
4. Drain power dissipation : PD = 40 W
5. Single pulse avalanche energy : Eas = 345 mJ
6. Avalanche curren : Iar = 6 A
7. Repetitive avalanche energy : Ear = 4 mJ
8. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
9. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C